In response to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, our office has adopted effective precautions to minimize risks to our patients and care team members.
We have limited our operating capacity to promote social distancing and require patients to wait until the time of their appointment before entering our office. Please carefully review our office requirements to make sure your visit to Airway and Sleep Group is a safe:
- Submit a complete COVID-19 questionnaire form one day prior to every appointment. Any other patient forms will also need to be submitted by email before your visit.
- Bring a face mask to wear throughout your time at our office, we are not in capacity to provide individual face masks.
- Please bring a pen to use for any documents or signatures.
- Dispose of any food or drinks before entering the office.
- When you enter the office, please use the hand sanitizer we’ve provided in our lobby.
- Since we cannot accommodate additional visitors, any guests or family members that accompany you will need to wait outside during your appointment.
- Complete temperature check, if approved your appointment will be kept. If above 99.0 degrees Fahrenheit, you will be rescheduled.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not come to the office
- Herby you are weaving any associated potential infection with COVID-19 due to your visit to our office. COVID-19 is highly transmittable, and variants are spreading fast, it is at your own risk to visit the facility.
In addition to a socially-distanced office visit, you can also schedule an online telemedicine appointment for advice and treatment without face-to-face interaction.
For more information on these and other safety measures, please visit our page on COVID-19 Office Procedures to prepare for your appointment at Airway and Sleep Group. Our team cares deeply for the health of our community and strives to guarantee quality care remains available through this difficult time.